I am pleased to announce that DATIA's 2014 Exposition (May 28-30, 2014 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona) is now open for registration. Don't miss this opportunity to get your products and/or services in front of 650+ drug and alcohol testing professionals! As stated by a previous Exhibitor, "“It was great to meet so many of our clients in one location! The exhibit hours are perfect! We were not too exhausted to be able to go out and enjoy some quality time with our clients following the exhibits! THANK YOU...I wish all shows were this phenomenal!”
Exhibiting at or Sponsoring the DATIA 2014 Annual Conference and Exposition will allow your company to reach the largest number of targeted industry professionals - in one place, at one time - that are looking to improve their business by offering clients the best products and services available. If you are looking to increase your market share in the drug and alcohol testing industry, are looking to increase the visibility of your company, or want to enjoy valuable face-time with your current clients in the most cost-effective way we can help you.
DATIA's Annual Conference and Exposition has earned its reputation as the industry's leading event for education, networking, and industry best practices. By associating your company as a sponsor or exhibitor, you will be able to apply this reputation to your company and gain exposure that will result in increased sales and industry recognition. Such opportunities are limited to allow the greatest amount of exposure for those involved.
We invite you to join us in 2014 for this exceptional event. Please use the links below to select and reserve your booth.
Instructions to Register Online:
1) Go to https://s4.goeshow.com/drug/annual/2014/become_an_exhibitor.cfm and click Start
2) Search the database by entering your company name and clicking Search.
3) Follow the prompts to confirm your company information (if you do not have your 50-word description available, simply enter TBD), select your Sponsorship/Booth package, and select your booth space.
4) Enter your payment information. If you wish to send a check at a later date, please select Check from the Payment Type drop-down box. Checks must be received within 30 days to hold your booth selection.
5) Be sure to check the button to confirm your email address
6) Submit your request. You will receive a Booth Request Email Confirmation.
7) DATIA Management will approve your booth selection once payment has been received.
7) You will receive a Final Sales Confirmation email sent with Booth # and Password.
Laura Shelton, CMP
Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association
1325 G. Street, NW, Suite 500#5001
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 800-355-1257 ext 40
Cell Phone: 202.664.6592
2020 The Background Investigator. All Rights Reserved.